Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We have a bed...

So, we finally got a bed. We went today and picked it up, we had found it on craigslist and talked to the guy selling it today. He was so 'nice' he even had it all taken apart and ready to go when we showed up...once we got home we realized why he had been so thoughtful. It is very unstable and 'wobbles' back and forth if you put any pressure on it...so we are (and by 'we', I mean 'Doug') are going to just have to get a little creative and figure out a way to keep it standing upright.
But, we do have a bed!


In other news! I had a job interview today, well I kept going by to meet the owner until I finally caught him there today. He offered me the job and I will start training next week! ***UPDATED: this job turned out to be a pretty sketchy place and situation was not good so I decided to decline the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment