99 Things About Me (Everything that I have accomplished is in bold)
1. Started your own blog – Yes! You got me there.
2. Slept under the stars - a few times...
3. Played in a band - ha
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower - fun.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to DisneyWorld...does Disney LAND count?
8. Climbed a mountain -sort of...I made it MOSt of the way up Kili!
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo - maybe shouldn't have
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris...well the airport anyway
13. Watched a lightning storm -
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - isn't all art from scratch?.
15. Adopted a child...someday!
16. Had food poisoning - More than once, I'm pretty sure!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - trying to!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train...not sure if it was overnight...or if I slept though
21. Had a pillow fight- Is there someone who hasn't?
22. Hitch-hiked - .
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - Ummmm, YES!
24. Built a snow fort- not really as fun as it looks
25. Held a lamb - Baby animals are so cute.
26. Gone skinny dipping- and in the grosses body of water ever!
27. Run a Marathon - Uhhhh, NO!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice-
29. Seen a total eclipse-
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Yes, many times.
31. Hit a home run..if Wii counts...
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- couldn't that be anywhere?
35. Seen an Amish community- Does being in an Amish house count, and eating their cheese and drinking their milk?
36. Taught yourself a new language- yah right
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - money doesn't satisfy
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person -
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David -
41. Sung karaoke- again...probably shouldn't have
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa- believe it or not...
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight- with flashlights.
46. Been transported in an ambulance -
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain- living in Washington State...duh
53. Played in the mud- Again, is there someone who hasn't?
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business - .
58. Taken a martial arts class- loved it
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen-
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies -
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason -
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma- they still won't let me
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check-
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- More than I care to admit.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone -
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book -
81. Visited the Vatican-
82. Bought a brand new car - new to me...
83. Walked in Jerusalem -
84. Had your picture in the newspaper-
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve-
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox - .
89. Saved someone’s life-
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous-
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby - No, but I am trying to.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit - Depends on how you define "involved".
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Doug and I had fun celebrating our 2nd anniversary yesterday! We also planned ahead and last weekend stayed in Seaside for a night and then enjoyed surfing! Yesterday, when I ran to the store, Doug hussled and moved our entire bedroom into the bigger room upstairs. I have been wanting to do this for a while so it was a fun surprise for when I got home...and a great anniversary present!
We enjoyed one of our favorite meals, shake-n-bake pork and then a game of poker! (which I won)
(it is taking forever to upload more pictures so go check out the rest on facebook!)