Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time for a post...

So, I haven't posted in a few days. Mainly because I feel that there is a huge drop in our news posting needs. Seems like I went from something new to post each day to suddenly thinking I should post but not sure what to write about!
We are in school...anyone who has endeavored to complete their higher education would understand and have no need for me to write anything further. I will though, you know for the rest of you readers. :)

For anyone interested, our days now consist of:

~Reading (lots of reading) and then rereading what we already read to try to figure out what it means.

~Eating noodles...cup o' noodles are .24 cents each..what a deal! (we also found out that great value chili is actually a great value after all...yummo!)

~Some play time...we have enjoyed the racquetball courts at the school and remember the rules as we go along.

~Going to class of course...although this seems minimal compared to the amount of studying we do to prepare for class, we are in class a total of 6 hours (Doug) and 9 hours (Heidi)

~Trying to find jobs-I have one prospect who is talking with me about keeping her baby part time (she just went into labor last night, so it may be a month or so before that starts for me) Doug is determined to get a job on campus at facilities management and I think he might just succeed. This too is a matter of timing as the main 'hiring guy' is out for the week.

More later I am sure..as we have updates, we will be sure to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment