Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kids are funny...

Being around kids makes me laugh sometimes, so I try to stick around them as much as possible. Here are a couple of new kid quotes that made me laugh:

The other day I was sitting with my niece Sahara, she asked me, "How come we can feel the wind but can't see it?" That was a fun conversation.

Today Jack had been jumping off the chair and landed wrong on his foot...and it hurt really bad. It was all he could think about for a time. A little while later we all got in the car to go out and he was still looking miserable. We started out of the driveway and he said in the saddest voice ever, "I just don't know what I will do without my foot!"

This afternoon I had Taylor clean up his room so I could vacuum. After I was done in his room and was headed for the hall he stopped me. I turned off the vacuum so I could hear him and he asked me, "Why do you always want us to clean up? Is it because you are afraid you will stub your toe on my toys?" (This has happened before)

One of my other nieces, Bria said this out of nowhere while we were reading books the other day, "If you are bad, God knows it and if you stay bad, you go to hell. You have to have a new heart to go to Heaven." ...Maybe she doesn't know that I am saved????

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! Hopefully, more to come!!!

1 comment: