Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

Today I turned 25 years old! Last night the celebrations began at Red Lobster with my Grandma and Grandpa from my mom's side, and my aunt and uncle. My aunt's birthday is just two days before mine, so it was a duo celebration! After dinner, I went to Target to spend my gift card from Letha...and found a really great coat on sale! Today, Grandma had a bunch of people from the family come over for cake and ice cream...would you look at all those candles...it's a wonder the fire alarm didn't go off!

A good time was had by all...and this is how very excited Jasmine was about the ordeal...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Heidi! In honor of your birthday I flew a plane.

    :)

    Hope you had a great day....Hannah is going to try to call you so pick up the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog thru a comment at Glenna's blog.

    Jasmine is ADORABLE! I have a dachsie, male named Bobo, that looks just like her.

    ReplyDelete