Friday, February 15, 2008

Facebook...

I love facebook, it is my connection to the rest of the world. I keep up with old high school friends, make new friends, and even play games there. My profile is something that I get comments from people a lot. This is what it says:

"My profile picture is of my dog, not me. I live in Longview, for now. I like bananas and milk for breakfast. I enjoy my lunch break at work because I sit outside in the sun. I love listening to random music. My parents live in Canada. I want to visit them. I don't have a gym membership. I work out, sometimes. I want to travel more. My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy. I don't have a college degree. I am a member at Christ Community Church and I have been attending First Baptist church since I moved. I appreciate the little things in life. Most of my friends do too. I like coffee. I also like tea. I don't like it when people say Chai Tea, it's repetitive. I like the beach, I didn't used to. I've eaten at Pizza Hut in three different countries. I love pizza. I eat Mexican a lot. I grew up in Kenya, I miss living there. My house number is 2104 but I am 24, almost 25. My old p.o. box number is 2064. I love sleep. I am not a verizon wireless customer. I have life insurance. My car is silver, it is missing. I love Jesus."

If you don't have a facebook account...you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment