Sunday, September 9, 2007

Anna is home...

Anna is home from another long stay at the hospital...please please please keep praying!

Saturday, September 8, 2007 5:39 PM CDT

Last night was terrible. Anna was moaning and gagging off and on all night so none of us got any sleep. This morning I pulled the NG tube myself since it seemed to be the source of her agony. (The home health nurse was going to come and do it, but Anna chose me instead. She has more faith in me than I do in myself.) She has been a lot more talkative today and has stopped throwing up. She is trying to eat, but so far it's not much. Her eyes are bigger than her stomach so she asks for everything (mexican stack, pizza, macaroni and cheese, wheat thins, cheez whiz, chocolate covered cherries, carrots and ranch dressing.......just to name a few we've heard today). Pray that she will be able to eat and we won't have to consider replacing the tube. Pray that she will not get dehydrated. Pray that she will be able to sleep tonight.
Love,
Marlo

No comments:

Post a Comment