Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So what you're saying is...

This is a conversation I had with Nikki and Taylor today...

Taylor: Eli walked by me at school today and flicked me.
Me: What did you do?
Taylor: Nothing, I don't know!
Nikki: Eli and Taylor had a fight yesterday.
Me: Oh? What was it about?
Nikki: Alex (Eli's older brother) made Taylor mad by riding his bike then throwing it on the ground. So Taylor called him a name, then Eli called Taylor a name and they pushed each other. I don't think they are really friends any more.
Taylor: I don't see why Eli got so mad at me. I didn't say anything mean to him!
Me: Well, brothers stick up for their brothers usually over their friends.
Nikki: Ya, Taylor. If my friend was mean to you I would take your side.
Taylor: So what you're saying is, deep deep deep down I really love Nikki even though I tell her I hate her a lot?
Me and Nikki: Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment