Friday, July 13, 2007

Umm...and update

So I realized that I haven't updated my blog since June 20th. Being that it is July 13 and new post is a bit overdue to say the least. It is just that my life is less than exciting right now. I don't have much going on to write about! I just came back from Pizza night at the Denker's house. Which, like always, was a lot fun with my friends from church. Really anytime there is pizza involved in a get-together it is going to be great...that is my opinion anyway. Pizza or sloppy joes, it's a toss up. Anyhow, being that pizza for dinner was the highlight of my week only proves just how monotonous and boring life gets here in Jackson, TN! I am sure that if I moved anywhere it would get to be just as monotonous after six years but at least in most places there is a beach or a mountain or for goodness sakes a water slide in driving distance. But not here... nope, just the Rockabilly hall of fame...which by the way is SO not worth your time, the new Starbucks downtown and lets see what else... oh Red Robin. Yep that's right another hamburger joint, American's are so original! (note the sarcasm) One thing I never fear while living here is a shortage of banks, sonics or constantly widening roads. Who would have thought that they would widen the bypass...what is that about? Ok well enough of my rambling, thanks for reading if you have made it all the way to the end of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment