Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fun from home...

Dad got to visit a few of our favorite places in Kenya this past month. He brought back some fun pictures and sent us some great gifts! As I write this I am enjoying a lovely cup of Kenyan coffee! (not pictured is a beautiful necklace, it doesn't come out in any pictures very well so you all will just have to wait and see it in person) Also the scarf in the top left side of the box there is not shown very well here, it is very pretty and I would take another picture of it to post on here for you to see it better but it is in our bedroom where Doug is trying to get some sleep before his shift tonight.

Doug had specifically asked for a rhino and really likes the one Dad picked out! (this is NOT where we normally keep the carved beast)

Thanks Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the gifts! However- I believe, if you will refer to your handbook, rhinos are prohibited in college housing. VIOLATION! I let you get by with the fish situation, but this is too much. It has gone WAY to far... I feel like your starting a zoo down there.

    ReplyDelete