Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Celebrations...

The birthday partying started the Saturday before my birthday when we met Grandma and Grandpa as well as Julie and Stan for dinner at Red Lobster. (Julie's birthday was that day) It was a good time with family...and great food!



On my birthday Doug took me out to dinner at a mexican restaurant in town...if I could remember the name I would tell you. It was sooo good, we were stuffed! Then they brought a birthday dessert...it was yummy too!



Me and Doug at my birthday dinner...



The day after my birthday, I had to go to Portland for my three month eye check up, so we made an afternoon of it and went out for dinner AGAIN! We ate at fundruckers and got a yummy lemon merange pie... After dinner we went shopping at Washington Square mall and enjoyed walking the mall together...(the camera batery died at fudruckers so we didn't get that many pictures)



Doug gave me a gift certificate to get my nails done...they were running a special for a 'spa' pedicure that day...so I went for it. I have always been a bit nervous about pedicures but now I am definately a fan...here is the work of art...

No comments:

Post a Comment