Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pizza Pizza

I couldn't decide what to make for the potluck at church on Sunday so I decided to have fun with my sugar cookie dough. This pizza was so much fun to make...I will definately be making this with kids someday! I used reeces pieces, nerds, m&ms, peanuts, gummy bears, and some pieces had a mix of each! On the way to church I started to wonder how the demographic would like it...but it was a hit! I didn't even get to try a piece!

The gummy bear pieces were my favorite!!!


Recipe for Sugar Cookie dough:

1/2 cup butter or margarine

1 cup sugar

1 egg

1/2 tsp salt

2 tsps baking powder

2 cups flour

1/2 tsp vanilla

Cream together butter and sugar; blend in egg. Mix in the rest of the dry ingredients and vanilla. The recipe says to chill for 30mins-1 hour but I use it right from the bowl. (When I chilled it before it got to crumbly.)

Sorry no recipe for frosting...I bought it from the store!

1 comment:

  1. so fun and colorful! What a fabulous idea - this is the kind of stuff that wins competitions.

    ReplyDelete