Thursday, October 18, 2007

My tooth hurts...

Alright folks, this is it. I finally broke down today and called the dentist. After months of avoiding ice and ANYTHING sticky...like, and this is the worst part, caramel. That is one of my favorite things to eat friends and to have to avoid it for such an extended period of time has started to take its toll on me. Soooo...I have an appointment for Tuesday at 8:00. I scheduled it for the earliest time of the day so that I will be able to spend the least amount of time at the dentist as possible...I HATE going to the dentist. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. I love the dentist. I'm serious. I think it's because of the military---it was the only place that you could actually relax away from the craziness....

    So, I love the dentist. RRRRZZZzzzzzzz, the drills, the big lip, I love it all. BRING IT ON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete