Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My b-day ball


For my 24th birthday party a few of my friends threw me a masqerade ball. It was a blast. Everyone dressed up in masks, many were decked out in ball dresses and costumes. Here are the only pictures I have received so far of the party.
The first one is of my and my oldest neice Sahara. All of my nieces were dressed up as Indian princesses...so cute. This next one is of Bria (Saraha in the background) and the last one is of Tirza making a silly face. In this picture of Tirza you can see some of the decorations they did...they really went all out!







I will post more pictures when I get them...

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun party! The girls loved dressing up AND winning the best costume prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have "attended" the ball!! I'm so glad the girls got to dress up again. :) Glad you had a great party...fun times.

    ReplyDelete