Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New year, new helicopter, new nose...

Happy 2012 everyone! To ring in the new year, Doug and I have been enjoying some relaxing days between work and fun. We have a few weeks left before school starts back again and we are loving the break!
This new year we both planned surprises for each other (this was not planned, we both just planned and happened to be at the same time).

Doug's surprise from me was a fun new helicopter to play with...and he has been having lots of fun flying it around the apartment...



Doug surprised me with a trip to get my nose pierced! This was a surprise because I had been wanting to get it done for a while now but didn't think he wanted me to do it.
Getting it pierced...
I made it!
And one last picture for those of you who want a better 'view' of the piercing.
Phew...so far this year has been eventful and fun! What new things have you done this year!??

1 comment: