I saw this on this blog...thought it was fun, and who doesn't like to talk about their wedding day??? Enjoy...
1. Where/how did you meet: We met at church. I was new in town and visiting my Aunt and Uncle's church, Doug and I ended up in the same Sunday school class...four months later, we were married.
2. 2. How long have you known each other: almost two years
3. 3. How long after you met did you start dating: dating? so overrated.
4. 4. How long did you date before you were engaged: lets say a month or two....
5. 5. How long was your engagement: About two days...
6. 6. How long have you been married: A year and a half. On Wednesday.
7. 7. What is your anniversary: May 18th
8. 8. How many people came to your wedding reception: around 125-150
9. 9. What kind of cake did you serve: A really good vanilla, marshmallow fondant frosting, with fruit fillings...SO yummy. It was the BEST cake ever! Also, we had a lemon filled beach decorated cake for the 'grooms cake'...fun.
10. Where was your wedding: We got married at a little villa on the Columbia River. The reception was held at First Baptist Longview about two months after the wedding.
11. What did you serve for your meal: Cake, mints, peanuts...
12. How many people were there in your bridal party: no party, just us (and the witnesses)
13. Are you still friends with them all: my imaginary party? sure, they're the best!
14. Did you or your spouse cry during the ceremony: No tears, all smiles.
15. Most special moment of your wedding day: Picking out our rings...we went and picked them out right after we got married...it was SO fun and special.
16. Any funny moments: That evening, we went to church and had a friend announce to the congregation that we had gotten married...it was the best watching everyone respond...
17. Any big disasters: Well, there was one that was diverted...we couldn't get ahold of mom and dad ALL day, they finally called that night...we were so nervous that they were going to find out from someone else!
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon: We went out to the beach...Seaside, Long Beach, Ocean Park...all those great places.
19. How long were you gone: 4 days
20. If you were to do your wedding over, what would you change: Probably my dress, would go a little fancier...not much just a little.
21. What side of the bed do you sleep on: I sleep on the left side of the bed. He sleeps on the right...unless we are at a hotel or something, then he sleeps closest to the door.
22. What size is your bed: Queen
23. Greatest strength as a couple: It's the joy we take in being with each other. We love spending time together.
24. Greatest challenge as a couple: Well, he's a "be-er" and I am a "do-er". He likes to just hang out and relax....whereas I love to travel and meet new people. It's been a challenge. (ditto)
25. Who literally pays the bills: I do, he makes it, I spend it.
26. What is your song: Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
27. What did you dance your first dance to: umm, dancing didn't really happen so much...not the romantic, everyone watching type dance...dancing in general happens often.
28. Describe your wedding dress: green and brown...knee length...
29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding: we didn't have any at our wedding but at the reception we had gerbera daisies and roses...
30. Are your wedding bands engraved? no
Go here for our blog post for pictures from our wedding day...
And here for reception pictures...