Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois...

Road trippin'...
So, after filling up at Lambert's we drove to Jackson, TN and got to spend some time with friends there...it was super fun introducing Doug to everyone and everyone to Doug!
Here I am at Jason's Deli with Sarah and Kara...I forgot to take a picture with Susan!
Mrs. Barbara and me at Jason's... (we also forgot to get a picture with Ranelle...and we stayed at her house!!!)
After dinner we drove around big J-town and showed Doug some of the places I worked and lived. But most importantly, we went and got drinks at Sonic...(me and Kara)
Me and Doug...
The next day we did some more visiting, here I am with Carla, Sophie, Isabella, Mariam and Maxwell Putt!
That evening we went to see Jonny and BJ...
Kara and I went for a swim...it was freezing!
A Tennessee sunset...
and we were off to Kentucky!
We stopped at the Brady's for lunch and got to see Todd, Amy and the boys, Jack...
William...
Isaac...
And we played outside for a while before we left, here are Doug and Jack on the play set.
Me and the crew on the trampoline...
and off through Illinois...
Next post I will finish off the trip with pictures from our return into Missouri!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment