Friday, April 17, 2009

For Easter weekend Doug and I got to go to Canada to see Mom and Dad...among other friends too. Since my computer seems to think everything I do should be erased...I have to keep it short...enjoy the pictures! (above is a picture of Vancouver)
Easter evening we spent out around the fire, enjoying fried shrimp, sweet potato fries and corn...




The next day we enjoyed the beautiful weather at the Queen Elizabeth Park. We enjoyed the flowers that had begun to bloom...


A fun fountain...

Mom and Dad in front of the city...
I added this picture because I think it makes us look like we are floating...


We also got to enjoy some time watching Selah over skype...modern technology!


2 comments:

  1. Good pictures. The panoramic view turn out nice. We sure enjoyed the time with you guys. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,
    Love your pictures! Wish I was closer to be able to go on a roadtrip to visit you all - keep updating the blog - I check!

    ReplyDelete