Tuesday, December 30, 2008

back to the library...

So...soon we will be moving...although we have been saying that for a while now. Really, we are going to move...soon. In the process we have disconnected our home phone and our Internet...so I get to go to the lovely Longview library to meet all my internety needs. All that to say...you won't be seeing many posts on here for a while...like maybe a month, or so. Most definitely not any posts with pictures...because they frown on me sticking foreign electronics into there precious computers. Understandable.
Side note: It is kind of a pain to use the computers here, you have to sign up ahead of time and can only use them for a hour each day...this is fine for me but I am glad I am not trying to write a paper or something really important!!!
On a more newsy note, we are going to Canada tomorrow. We are really going this time...because it is just supposed to rain for the rest of this week(and next week, and probably the next)...not snow. I am packing in anticipation.
Well, I think I have had just about as much as I can stand in terms of the Longview public...and the Longview Public Library.
So, see you on the next post!

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment