Thursday, May 24, 2007

Glad...

Just because everyone else is doing it...

I'm glad because...

1. I can listen to my music on my new MP3 player...yeah! Thanks Mom and Dad!
2. I got to bed at 9:30 last night and slept until 8:15...that's lots of sleep!
3. I have a job with benefits...starting in June!
4. I have friends who know that the world isn't just Jackson, TN
5. I have a family that manages to stay in touch despite the miles
6. I have kids that I can buy swing sets for, and don't have to take them home at the end of the day(well not all of them at least)
7. I am part of a church that gets together during the week just because it's fun
8. I have a car that works...
9. I got a new Real Simple this week in the mail and still haven't finished reading through it...the best magazine ever!
10. I have really good excuses to visit Canada, India, the Middle East and soon Europe amongst many other places!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that everyone eles did a Glad list:) We need some more of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking on a new "list" for all of us....

    I'm off for a mandatory visit to the neighbors. I may just have to do a blog about them.... :)

    Good to see you blogging....

    ReplyDelete